Traditional landing page software offers standard features like pre-designed templates, integrations with popular martech, A/B testing, etc. In our experience, brands don’t typically publish more than a few dozen pages even though they hyper-target their digital ad campaigns. At that level, 1:1 ad-to-page personalization and advertising partnerships are an afterthought.
What sets Postclick apart is our tech-enabled services solution that automates the creation of post-click experiences that deliver maximum conversions.
Our solution was purpose-built for brands looking to go from 100s-1,000’s of post-click experiences. To help brands and agencies accomplish that, we offer a full suite of post-click personalization services that empower DTC brands to generate higher ROAS and lower cost-per-click. Here’s why it’s a true advertising partnership.
What you get with a Postclick advertising partnership
1. Managed service for advertising conversion
Postclick developed Post-Click Automation (PCA) as the first and only solution for scaling personalized landing pages and ongoing optimization with four main pillars:
There’s an abundance of technology required to execute post-click automation at scale, and all are included with the platform.
Postclick customers partner with a dedicated conversion team. This team’s sole mission is to develop a growth plan for customer’s existing advertising campaigns to produce higher conversion rates and lower CPC. The team collaborates closely with brands and agencies to handle the end-to-end process, increasing advertising conversions along the way.
2. Conversion intelligence
Companies that invest heavily in digital advertising know the value of post-click optimization, but lack the knowledge and resources required to plan and execute a successful strategy. Postclick has over 100 years of collective intelligence and insights from more than 500 enterprise brands across 2 million pages.
Combined with a deep understanding of human psychology and narrative storytelling, the Postclick team are the ultimate advertising conversion experts. Historically, businesses see the following results:
3. AdMapⓇ & Postclick ScoreTM
Ad mapping enables our team to contextually visualize a list of campaigns, ad groups, and ads to determine where personalized pages are needed. This allows for effortless alignment between ads and page experiences with an intuitive point-and-click interface:
Along with ad mapping is a Postclick ScoreTM–the percentage of unique experiences compared to the total number of ad groups and ads. This metric shows how close brands are to achieving 1:1 ad-to-page personalization:
4. Server-side personalization
With client-side personalization, you risk creating slow loading pages, which have proven to increase bounce rates and lower user engagement:
With Postclick’s server-side personalization, page experiences automatically adjust to the customer, allowing for significant design changes to improve conversions. Our proprietary personalization tech allows us to:
- Create any number of unique audience experiences for each landing page
- Attach experiences to specific audiences based on UTM parameters
- Dynamically pair visitor intent to a relevant post-click experience for each ad
- Match copy to visitor-level data (keywords, firmographics, demographics, etc.)
- Automatically rely on a default experience for audiences not attached to any experience
- Add or delete experiences from a page in real-time
- Create and test page variations within a specific audience
- Identify high-performing audiences by tracking metrics at audience level
5. Advertising landing page scalability
While most landing page builders have templates for customers to duplicate and deploy pages quickly, that’s not true scalability. Standard templates allow companies to go from 1-10 pages, while Postclick’s platform enables brands to go from 100s-1,000’s of post-click experiences. That is scalability.
Postclick provides a revolutionary way to scale your landing page production and update pages en masse instantly. This functionality allows us to create and save content blocks that can be reused quickly to create a high volume of pages without duplicate creative work.
We also enable page management and updates from a centralized location–whether you’re rebranding, replacing a testimonial, updating product screenshots, etc.
6. The fastest page loads with Thor Render EngineTM
That’s not all…
As a platform built for DTC and ecommerce, customers in these industries get the following with a Postclick advertising partnership:
- Enterprise Lead Bypass–Store lead data with the destination endpoint of the customer’s choice without storing the information in Postclick servers, which ensures their lead information is received only by them.
- Built-in AMP page creation–The Postclick team can design and publish landing pages with faster page load speeds on mobile devices, directly from the platform. The AMP validator assists with correcting errors, so pages are AMP-compliant, appear in the Google AMP Cache, and optimize the user experience.
- SOC 2 Type I & II Compliant–Being SOC 2 compliant for Type I and Type II aims to reassure all customers their valuable data is always safe and protected in a controlled and audited environment.
- Experimentation–A/B split testing is standard practice for digital marketers. Yet, Postclick developed Experimentation technology, which combines A/B testing and heatmap features (mouse movement, clicks, scroll depth) that provide qualitative feedback to be used with page optimization.
Maximize ROAS with Postclick
Achieving 1:1 ad-to-page personalization and scalability can be difficult without the proper resources and expertise. Postclick provides the conversion intelligence brands need to maximize ROAS by building and optimizing post-click experiences at scale.
We would like to offer you a complimentary analysis of your ad campaigns including competitive insights against your top 5 competitors and the top sites in your industry. Our team will share insights on how we can increase your conversion rates, in addition to a comprehensive competitive analysis.
We will review your campaigns to analyze your post-click health, compare your site against industry and competitive benchmarks, and identify the most effective opportunities to increase your ROAS. Request your analysis here.