Teaming up with Postclick allows brands and agencies to enjoy personalized advertising at scale, decreasing cost per click, and maximizing ROAS. It’s all made possible via our team and proprietary technology. Before your campaigns see better results, we need to review your targeting and overall campaign health.
During the analysis, our team will evaluate your Postclick Score™, Google Ads Quality Scores, and provide actionable tips on how your campaigns can become best in class.
The Postclick conversion analysis
The analysis results highlight areas where our team can generate a lift in conversions and lower ad spend. Whether you complete the form or contact us by phone, the following breakdown details everything you can expect.
Step 1: Our conversion team initiates contact
Soon after the team receives your request, our conversion team will contact you to schedule a consultation call. From the brand’s side, it’s best if your team’s VP of Marketing, PPC manager, and anyone else involved in new vendor relationships be on the call since our team will analyze your ad campaigns.
Step 2: The consultation call
During the consultation call, the Postclick team requests access to your advertising campaigns, such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Twitter, etc. You can provide us with read-only view access to Google, Facebook, and Microsoft accounts. For LinkedIn, you can grant read-only access. After we have access, the analysis begins:
We understand you may be hesitant in allowing access to these ad platforms. Rest assured, this step is only for exploratory purposes as we perform the analysis, and the data won’t be shared outside of our conversion team.
Step 3: The analysis
The Postclick conversion team dives deep into all advertising channel data and establishes priority campaigns, ad groups, channels to begin the analysis, and create experiences. The team reviews:
- The pre-click side: How many ads you have per campaign and how those ads are performing.
- Essential metrics: Conversion rate, ROAS, cost per click, and cost per conversions.
- The conversion flow for each channel: How are you nurturing prospects to convert into customers? Are you tracking multiple conversions, if so what types? Also covered here are the conversions the Postclick team will track for optimized results (purchase vs. lead vs. click-through).
- Cost analysis: What campaigns are losing you money, and what lifts are possible if you partner with Postclick?
- Post-click page analysis: How many unique post-click experiences are published in comparison to overall ads.
- Individual use cases: All the unique use cases in the account per channel and the relevant experiences per channel.
You also receive a detailed breakdown of how Postclick will help lift advertising conversions and the overall ROAS by:
- Providing a post-click experience analysis
- Mapping out design and sales narratives to increase conversions
- Giving feedback on existing post-click experiences and how they can be optimized with conversion-centric design.
Step 4: The call summary
A typical conversion analysis takes approximately 2-3 weeks to complete. Our conversion team will contact you to present their findings:
- The pre-click side: The team suggests ad changes that could maximize ROAS, such as increased audience segmentation.
- The post-click side: Analysis of current post-click health and level of ad-to-page relevancy. We also identify the most significant gaps in post-click health and the largest opportunities to drive more revenue through Post-Click Automation. Finally, our conversion team gives suggestions on unique post-click destinations and the revenue opportunities being missed on current landing pages.
In summation, the team emphasizes opportunities for Postclick to optimize your advertising funnel while demonstrating the ROAS you can achieve. Prioritizing use cases, campaigns, and ad groups is only the beginning. When you see how our team and tech creates personalized narratives for each campaign, better conversion rates will follow.
Your Postclick conversion analysis starts here
Find out where you’re losing money on campaigns and discover opportunities to increase advertising conversions while lowering cost per click. Request a conversion analysis today.