Last Updated: 28 June 2021
Instapage, Inc. dba Postclick (“Postclick”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is Postclick’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to remove content from its website (the “Site”) without prior notice and to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights (including the right of publicity), of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Postclick will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Site that are reported to Postclick’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Postclick’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Postclick will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including taking down the challenged material from the Site.
Formal infringement claims or notices regarding content on the Site must include the following:
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site(s) where such material may be found.
3. Your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Inclusion of both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Your (or your authorized agent’s) full legal name and electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Postclick’s Designated Copyright Agent:
If you believe that your likeness has been used in a way that violates your personality rights, please also report this to our Designated Copyright Agent at the address, email address, and/or phone number provided above.